Chairshopy Reviews: Is Chairshopy Legit or Scam

Chairshopy.myshopify.com



What is Chairshopy.myshopify.com?

Chairshopy.myshopify.com is an online store that is currently trending due to its ongoing flash sale on chairs like executive chair, massage chair, office chair, ergonomic chair, etc. Sadly, the offer is not genuine.  During my investigations, I discovered the website has a handful of drawbacks that shouldn’t be ignored.


Reasons Why I Don’t Recommend Chairshopy.myshopify.com

Fake Offer

The website promises chairs for discount prices however the price is too good to be true. In fact, it cost more than that to ship the chair. When I placed an order the store didn’t send me a confirmation mail or tracking info. As at the moment I wrote this review, I have been unable to get a feedback from Chairshopy.

Untrustworthy Business Plan

I discovered throughout my research that the store is similar to blacklisted websites like ergonomicmart.myshopify.com and leaderchair.myshopify.com in terms of website design and business plan.


If you look up reviews on the websites indicated above, you'll find that, similar to me, many buyers did not receive their chairs after paying.

Complaints A few consumers who purchased from this store, like me, have posted reviews complaining that they received nothing (I wish I had seen that earlier). Links to the complaints can be found here.


READ ALSO:


Is Chairshopy myshopify a reputable company that sells chairs?

No, it isn't. The store is not associated with myshopify.com; it is a spoof website masquerading as a myshopify chair store. These days, the hoax is widespread.


Conclusion

chairshopy.myshopify.com is a well-known fraudulent website that entices users with low-cost chairs. Don't be duped by the bargain! The store will not be sending you anything!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post